Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bebe Fiona Cork Wedge Pump



Overall: 
Comfort: 
Style: 

Shoe size: 5 (whole sizes only)
Heel height:  5.5" heel with 1.5" platform
Retail price:  $149 (buy)
Worn:  here

My fiance bought these shoes for me for Valentine's  Day this year and I absolutely adore them!  The suede upper top is super soft and the black color makes it versatile for both work and play.  The cork platform makes the shoe very comfortable to stand and walk in as the material provides extra cushioning that you don't find in typical shoes.  My only gripe is that these shoes only come in whole sizes.  I am a size 5.5 and the size 5s pinch my toes just a bit.  Although it's not terrible, it does make these shoes slightly problematic if you are in-between sizes, so beware!  Otherwise, the size 5s fit nicely and no heel or forefoot inserts were needed.  You can't tell from these pictures, but these shoes have a silvery metallic sole, which will definitely give people something to look at when you leave!

Pros:  Classy black suede.  Soft cork platform.  Eye-catching silver sole. 
Cons:  Whole sizes only may be a problem for those in-between sizes.  High price.
Would I recommend?  Yes!

0 comments: